Removing dirt from a stingray leather item can often be achieved by simply wiping the leather with a lightly dampened cloth. In tough spots you can use a very mild soap with water and gently clean the surface area. Do not rub too hard as most stingray skins are dyed, resulting in their beautiful color.
Storage of Stingray Products
- Never keep leather products in contact with other leather products when storing them.
- The finish on each product may cause them to stick together.
- Please do not wrap leather products in plastic bags as this causes drying out.
- To store your beautiful stingray leather jewelry, it is best to wrap them in tissue paper.
- Keep your stingray products stored away from heat and moisture.
- Never leave any leather products exposed to direct heat or sunlight as this quickly dries out the natural oils from leathers.