ALOR jewelry and timepieces are guaranteed under normal usage against all defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase provided the timepiece was purchased from an authorized ALOR dealer.
The warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Leather or material strap, metal bracelet, clasp, crystal, crown or case.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse or negligence (scratched or cracked case or crystal, damaged crown, etc.).
- Regular maintenance service.
- Damage caused by moisture, unless the watch bears the engraving “water-resistant” on the back of the case.
The warranty will be automatically voided where the watch/jewelry is:
- Serviced by anyone other than an authorized ALOR Service Center.
- Modified in any manner such as adding diamonds on a bezel or engraving.
- Purchased from anyone other than an authorized ALOR dealer
For the continued enjoyment and pleasure from the timepiece and to ensure optimum functioning, customers should always have the timepiece serviced by an authorized ALOR Service Center, a list of which can be found in the International Guarantee booklet accompanying the timepiece, and should have the timepiece serviced at least every 18 – 24 months at an authorized ALOR Service Center.
ALOR reserves the right to discontinue the production of the replacement parts for any model after a period of five (5) years from date of introduction of the model.
All warranty services must be performed by an authorized ALOR Service Center and will require presentation of a valid proof of purchase.